Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
have you experienced the works
of God?
I HAVE

So much so that i leave myself entirely
in His hands, in His care.
I dont worry about tomorrow
cause i know He'll be there.
Only He can cure me of all heartaches,
only He loves me unconditionally.

I'm thankful each and everyday
that He is by my side.
Listening to all my troubles and worries,
answering to all my prayers.
the selfless prayers of course.

The Lord my God,
I trust You.
I have Faith in You.
Make me the kind of person
You want me to be.
For You are the reason I live.



/ AMEN.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.